Call us: (203) 410-9530
When planning a big event, one of the important details that need to be taken care of is the furniture. Whether you are hosting a wedding, a corporate event or a trade show, having the right furniture is crucial for the success of your event. However, buying furniture for one-time use is not practical and cost-effective. That`s where event furniture rental comes in.
Event furniture rental companies offer a wide range of furniture options to suit different types of events, from chairs and tables to couches and lounge furniture. These companies also provide rental contracts that protect both the renter and the rental company. Here are some of the important details you should know about event furniture rental contracts.
1. Terms and Conditions: One of the first sections you will find in an event furniture rental contract is the terms and conditions. This section outlines the rules and regulations that both parties (the renter and the rental company) must follow. It may include information about the rental period, delivery and pickup times, cancellation and refund policies, and the condition of the rented furniture upon return.
2. Rental Fees: The rental fees section of the contract specifies the amount the renter will pay for the furniture rental. It may include a breakdown of the rental fee for each piece of furniture, as well as any additional charges such as delivery, setup, and pickup fees. The contract should also indicate the payment terms and methods of payment accepted by the rental company.
3. Damage and Liability: The damage and liability section of the contract specifies who will be responsible in case of damage or loss of the rented furniture. It may include information about the renter`s responsibility to take care of the furniture during the rental period and return it in the same condition it was received. The contract may also indicate the amount the renter will be responsible for in case of damage or loss.
4. Insurance: Some event furniture rental companies may require renters to have insurance coverage that will protect the rented furniture from damage or loss. The contract may specify the minimum insurance coverage required and what the insurance should cover.
5. Indemnification: The indemnification clause of the contract protects the rental company from any legal action that may arise from the use of the rented furniture. It may require the renter to indemnify and hold the rental company harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses that may arise from the rental or use of the furniture.
In conclusion, when renting furniture for an event, it is important to read and understand the terms of the rental contract. The contract should provide clear and concise information about the rental period, rental fees, damage and liability, insurance, and indemnification. By following the terms of the contract, the renter can ensure a successful and stress-free event.